We know that data privacy is a top issue today, and we want you to enjoy your interaction with us whilst knowing that we value your personal data and that we protect it. Here you will find an overview of how we process your personal data, the purposes for which we process it, and how you benefit. Of course, if you want more details, then please contact us.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers. Cookies contain information that is stored on the browser of your computer or mobile devices hard drive.
What type of cookies do we use?
Cookies can be in the form of session cookies or persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your web-browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted or until they reach their expiry date. We use the following cookies:
These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences, allow for live chat support on your browsing experience.
- to secure your connection to the website
- facilitate live chats
- to manage all other cookies: tag management cookie
- Analytical/performance cookies: These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose. These cookies allow you to share and like & send information to other websites to customize their advertisements.
- Social Media Cookies: These cookies are being used to give you the possibility to ‘Like’ certain content.
Your permission to us for using cookies and how do you block cookies?
We may from time to time update this policy. The date of issue will be indicated by the date on the top of this policy. Changes in technology, legislation and authorities’ guidance may require us to inform you of the activities we undertake where it affects your privacy rights. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
~ August, 26th 2015